I absolutely love love love baby products! Love it. I’m pretty picky about what type of baby products I use as well. Occasionally someone will ask me what baby products I recommend. These are my top 10 baby products!
1: Planet Wise Wet Bag– It’s great for cloth diapers on the go or for those dirty baby clothes. It’s especially great for those unexpected diaper explosions!
2: Zutano Baby Booties– Keep baby’s feet warm during the cold months! These are awesome, awesome!
3. Natursutten Pacifier– I used this pacifier with both my kids. Who wouldn’t want to use natural rubber anyway?
4. California Baby Soap– A little bit goes a long way with this soap. I love knowing that this chemical free soap won’t harm my kids’ skin.
5. Aden and Anias Swaddling Blankets– I love swaddling my little cuties in these blankets. They have fun patterns and can be used during the summer or winter.
6. Aden + Anias Sleeping Bags– Once your little one doesn’t want to be swaddled, these sleeping bags are wonderful!
7. Little Twig Lotion– I love this lotion for my little guys! It isn’t greasy and my kids smell great!
8. Earth’s Best Baby Wipes– These are hands down the best disposable baby wipes!
9. Baby Soy Footies– I love how my kiddo’s look in Baby Soy clothes! Plus, it’s so soft and doesn’t have harmful fibers or dyes! Can’t beat that!
10. Organic Ergo Carrier– I saved the best for last! I have absolutely LOVED my baby Ergo carrier. It’s especially handy with baby #2. I do recommend getting the organic one because the fabric is much softer!
***Any/all of the links alliswellinmworld.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.My first priority is always providing resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.***